Re: Probable Maximum Loss info

Your best bet is ATC-13. (Quite old, but worth looking at).

SEAOSC Earthquake Damage assessment committee is also involved with PML.
Try contacting the chair Jeff Coronado at 818-965-9545.

Hope that helps.

Shafat

p.s. Our office (BQE Inc.) has done quite a few PML studies too. Feel free
to contact me too.