OTTO & Shafat

Dear Mr. OTTO AND SHAFAT
I received this from K. Hemmatyar:
>We all know the difference between [Humour] and "bitter criticism."
>"Humour" is Artistic, Innovative, Inspiring, Re-creational, Positive,
>necessary for Growth/Health and definitely Non-offending.
>"Humour" is respected and welcome by all.
>"Bitter criticism" is not "Humour." It just shows lack of Positivity and
>Life. Its expression is more a way of Ventilation of some negative emotions.

I do not believe what MR. OTTO has submitted is humour. It can only be
classified as bitter criticism. I will not be a subscriber to this list
server when racial criticisms like this are submitted and it is accepted on
the basis that I must "lighten up" or else be classified as an "enginerd".

Keep these criticisms to your friends and acquaintances and do not place
them on this list server. If Shafat does not take appropriate measures to
prevent such criticisms from being posted then, I will unsubscribe
permanently.

RRH
There is a time when the operation of the machine
becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart,
that you can't take part; and you've got to put your
bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon
all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop.
-Mario Savio