Re: OTTO & Shafat

Dear RRH:

It makes me sick to read such email! I join you in condemning the author (
who by the way is not Mr. K. Hemmatyar) for such cheap racial remarks. The
email was posted by Mr. Glenn Otto ( Mr. Otto is not the original author,
the true author is unknown) who thought that this would make a point to
those that were asking him to lighten up. (See thread "Misnomer")

I request that all subscribers stay away from controversial jokes and
discussions. Let us discuss (and joke about) what we do the best -
Engineering.

I thank you all for your cooperation.

Shafat Qazi, P.E.
Internet Admin