Re[2]: OTTO & Shafat

     Best indeed to limit our humor to engineering related issues.

Subject: Re: OTTO & Shafat
Author:  MIME7:glenn.liberty.engineering(--nospam--at)worldnet.att.net at INTERNET
Date:    7/16/98 5:53 AM

Dear Mr. Hernandez,

I do not find the jokes humorous either.  I agree with K. Hemmatyar whose
message I saw before I sent the jokes.  I was the one complaining about
some of the humor at the expense of Christians found on this server which
go beyond "Bible jokes".  I was merely trying to illustrate my point to the
"tolerant" ones on the server with the extreme case of what they were
saying.  I believe the jokes belong in the joke server where I got them.
The humor on the SEAOC server should be self-restricted to "engineer jokes"
and the like.

I sent this e-mail directly to you and did not post it on the SEAOC server.
 I am waiting to see if anyone gets my point.

 Glenn Otto