Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Metal Deck Diaphragms with Self-Drilling Screws[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Metal Deck Diaphragms with Self-Drilling Screws
- From: <NRoselund(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 11:16:53 EDT
ITW Buildex is the product I've use for that application. I don't know of any other manufacturer that has a research report on self-drilling self-tapping screws for metal deck diaphragms. However, Hilti's catalog shows their screws used in that application; their phone is 800-879-8000. I found The ITW Buildex product and its ICBO Report by talking with the Verco Tech Rep. (510-792-2429) He may be aware of other similar products. Nels Roselund Structural Engineer
- Prev by Subject: Metal Deck Diaphragms with Self-Drilling Screws
- Next by Subject: Metal Decks and powder actuated fasteners.
- Previous by thread: Metal Deck Diaphragms with Self-Drilling Screws
- Next by thread: The purpose of this server