Re: OTTO & Shafat -Reply

I try to understand the rights and responsibilities of free speech. Several
recent postings have exercised this right without much social responsibility:
IE  postings on religion, national origin etc. I am tired of so frequently
hitting my delete key. Because these nonsense messages are so frequent and have
changed the content nature of this list server, I bid you all farewell.

Tim McCormick, P.E.
City of Los Angeles