Re: OTTO & Shafat -Reply

Shafat,

Maybe this issue is another one that we can use our instant survey at the
seaoc website. Just make sure to use the appropriate question?(i.e. Do you
want to disallow all jokes on the list serve? or, Do you want to have a joke
editor  who screens all the jokes before being posted? or, whatever....)

If we don't resolve this issue, I'm afraid we'll lose more of our very good
members who contribute so much to our profession through this listserve.

Ernie Natividad