Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: Licenses in other States

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Can some one please lead me on how to get PE registration in other States,
i.e. New Mexico, Arizona,  Montana, Utah, and Hawaii.  Is just a matter of
paying the fee or is more than that? Thanks!