Re: OTTO & Shafat -Reply

Ernie:

I thought of that. However, it seems to me that a good number of
subscribers want and like the humor to continue. The objection seems to be
to the frequency and the contents of such email. The only solution I can
come up with is to BAR the offender from the list and post the FAQ more
frequently to the list server.

Here is the new Question that I am adding to our FAQ:

Q. Can I post a joke to the list?
A. This list server is intended to focus on the Structural engineering
issues. Normally, the jokes are NOT welcome by members. However, an
occasional joke relating engineers are allowed, provided the content is not
regarding race, religion or ethnicity. If your email is found inappropriate
by the administrator, you will be warned and suspended from the list.

Comments are welcome.

Shafat