Re: Open Letter to Shafat Qazi, Internet Administrator

Frank:

I thank you for your trust in my actions. In order to maintain the
professional quality of this list server, I have decided to watch the posts
more carefully. Please be assured that those subscribers who misuse their
privilege will be suspended from the list.

With over 7000 readers, it is difficult to control the content so tightly.
I will do my best.

Shafat Qazi, P.E.
Internet Admin.