Open message to Shafat

Shafat:

>From my perspective, at this time when the SEAOC website is expanding to an
international forum, the listserver needs to be divided to separate
work-related discussions from chat room material.  It's not just a matter of
learning to use the delete button.  Websites with separate lists are not
uncommon.  And the National Lampoon approach, offending everyone equally,
just doesn't wash.

I continue to value the SEAOC webserver and the engineering-related
information here, but please divide it by subject.  I for one cannot
continue to subscribe the way it's going.  And I suspect that if you do
divide it, not many would sign up for a so-called "humor" list.  Just my
$0.02.

Rick Becker, P.E.