Re: Licenses in other States

hsassi,

Unfortunately Engineering registration is one of the least uniform
professional processes across the Country - there are probably 6 or 7
different variations on the test and experience requirements.  I
practice Structural Engineering but depending on the State license I am
a P.E.  or an S.E.  or a C.E.- Some of this variation is legitimate
(seismic knowledge) and some of it is territorial/bureaucratic.

Check out the NCEE (Natl Council of Engr Examiners) they have all of the
info and have a program where you can submit one form to them that will
can be used for most states - it is called the NCEES Council Record

864-654-6824

Good Luck.