RE: Licenses in other States

	From my experience, almost every state has different
requirements but they can be summarized into the following:

	1. Your academic records will be required and it will be easier
if you are a member of the NCEES (National Council of Examiners for
Engineering and Surveying).
	2. You will need a number of references of people who have
worked with you or are familiar with your work experience. They will
have to be registered engineers also in the discipline that you are
applying for.
	3. Some states require you to take an exam of their own state
legal and ethical requirements for the practice of engineering.
	4. And of course, the FEE!