Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

RE: Licenses in other States

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
I believe in all cases there is more to it than paying a fee. You generally
have to submit an application documenting your experience, education and
existing license(s) as well as provide references. Some states require some
sort of an exam. TX required a take home test on their regulations for
example. HI requires an oral exam on professional ethics (dog gone it, you
have to go to HI).

You might try:

At this site, there are names, addresses, phone numbers, and in some cases,
web sites, which will direct you to specifics.

Bill Allen

-----Original Message-----
From: hsassi(--nospam--at) [mailto:hsassi(--nospam--at)]
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 1998 11:57 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)
Subject: Re: Licenses in other States

Can some one please lead me on how to get PE registration in other States,
i.e. New Mexico, Arizona,  Montana, Utah, and Hawaii.  Is just a matter of
paying the fee or is more than that? Thanks!