Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: Licenses in other States

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
You need to either apply directly to the Board of Registration for each state
that you wish to register in or NCEES has (had) a system where you register
with them and each state looks to them for the information.  My experience has
been that each state likes to review your application and then either asks you
to just send money or take a test.