Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
API 650 & Stainless Steel[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: API 650 & Stainless Steel
- From: <MSSROLLO(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 19:12:14 EDT
I am curious what is done when someone (a customer) specifies a API 650 tank but makes wants it from Stainless Steel. The last copy I had of API (88 version) did not address stainless steel at all. What design stress Sd would be appropriate if the material were 304? Do the bucking formulas need modifying to reflect behavior difference between the stainless vs carbon steels?
- Prev by Subject: Re: ANYONE USING CALCOMP 3036M PEN PLOTTER
- Next by Subject: RE: API 650 & Stainless Steel
- Previous by thread: Updated FAQ for SEAInt
- Next by thread: RE: API 650 & Stainless Steel