Your bidding the SEAOC List Sever farewell.

Tim McCormick,        July 16, 1998

Perhaps I should have written you earlier to thank you for all the information
you have put on the SEAOC List Server.  I am truly sorry that you are leaving,
but I believe I understand why.

Please keep my email address FEMCCLURE(--nospam--at)aol.com in your address book and
hopefully, keep in touch with me concerning what is going on in the Los
Angeles area.

Sincerely sorry to see you leave.

Frank E. McClure     FEMCCLURE(--nospam--at)aol.com