Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: The purpose of this server[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: The purpose of this server
- From: <Rlfong(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 03:46:28 EDT
I agree. Let's get back to work. Given the increasing volume of attention given to non-structurally related issues, I'm amazed anyone can stay productive or in business. Plus, along with Tim McCormick, those of us with governmental or large corporations, will not be able to sustain maintaining internet use with postings of non-P.C. topics. So, let's use some brains and common sense on postings. Ron Fong, City of Fremont and Christian In a message dated 7/16/1998 2:05:03 AM Pacific Daylight Time, FEMCCLURE(--nospam--at)aol.com writes: > I have seen good "Newgroups" do down > because of the volume of unrelated messages posted to these "Newsgroups" > that > are off subject.
- Prev by Subject: Re: The purpose of this server
- Next by Subject: question limitations of vibrations in Footbridges
- Previous by thread: Re: The purpose of this server
- Next by thread: Open Letter to Shafat Qazi, Internet Administrator