Re: The purpose of this server

I agree.  Let's get back to work.  Given the increasing volume of attention
given to non-structurally related issues,  I'm amazed anyone can stay
productive or in business.  Plus,  along with Tim McCormick,  those of us with
governmental or large corporations,  will not be able to sustain maintaining
internet use with postings of non-P.C. topics.  So,  let's use some brains and
common sense on postings.

Ron Fong,
City of Fremont
and Christian