PE Exam

Title: PE Exam

I am taking the PE exam this fall in New York.  I am trying to decide whether to take the civil exam or the structural exam.  I have a civil degree but my experience is in structural (4+ years).  The other engineers in my office who have taken the exam have only taken the civil exam.  I just wanted to take the exam that best suits my abilities(easiest to pass) and study effectively.