RE: Please stop already

No one is forcing Ron to "ready" any messages from me or Kate. In fact, as
an AOL subscriber, he has the tools necessary to filter messages. I use
Outlook from Microsoft and found that in less than 45 seconds I could add
RonR90832(--nospam--at)aol.com to my garbage file.
The only disturbing fact is that if, albeit not likely, a post should arrive
from RonR90832(--nospam--at)aol.com that contains any glimmer of intellegent
conversation, it will pass right through to my garbage bin. But then again,
if it's worth responding to I can read it embedded in someone elses reply.
Maybe you need to use your filters and give your finger's a rest.
Wish