Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
AutoCAD R14 question[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: AutoCAD R14 question
- From: "Laura Kannady" <lbkann(--nospam--at)e-z.net>
- Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 13:36:23 -0700
Our office is experimenting with importing text directly from Microsoft Word to AutoCAD (General Notes, etc.). Does anyone know how to accomplish this without losing the tab settings, indents, and underlines?
Thanks for any help in advance.
Laura Kannady, PE
- Prev by Subject: Re: AutoCAD DWF files (DOS is not dead)
- Next by Subject: RE: AutoCAD R14 question
- Previous by thread: Re: Code for Thought
- Next by thread: RE: AutoCAD R14 question