Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
HP48G/GX RC design programs and jokes[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: HP48G/GX RC design programs and jokes
- From: "ALEX C. NACIONALES" <anacio(--nospam--at)skyinet.net>
- Date: Sat, 18 Jul 1998 05:26:41 +0800
I sent my HP48G/GX RC design programs to the subscribers who requested it with a request to e-mail me if they have downloaded it successfully.
So far nobody e-mailed me.
I may have started this argument about the jokes with my comment on Lew's "three engineers" joke which after rereading it, I think it is not so bad compared to the recent joke. I feel bad about some members of this list serve leaving and I understand their reasons. I like being on this listserve and I accept the good as well as what in my opinion is not. Nobody is perfect.
I like occasional jokes and have lol on a few on this listserve but I can not stay silent if I feel I should speak out.
ALEX C. NACIONALES, C.E.
- Prev by Subject: HP48G/GX Programs
- Next by Subject: Re: Humor
- Previous by thread: [no subject]
- Next by thread: [no subject]