HP48G/GX RC design programs and jokes

Hello,

I sent my HP48G/GX RC design programs to the subscribers who requested it with a request to e-mail me if they have downloaded it successfully.

So far nobody e-mailed me.

I may have started this argument about the jokes with my comment on Lew's "three engineers" joke which after rereading it, I think it is not so bad compared to the recent  joke. I  feel bad about some members of this list serve leaving and I understand their reasons. I  like  being on this listserve and I accept the good as well as what in my opinion is not. Nobody is perfect.

I like occasional jokes and have lol on a few on this listserve but I can not  stay silent if I feel I should speak out.

ALEX C. NACIONALES, C.E.