Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: AutoCAD R14 question -Reply[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: Bill(--nospam--at)AllenDesigns.com, seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: RE: AutoCAD R14 question -Reply
- From: "Joshua M. Marrow" <JMMarrow(--nospam--at)sgh.com>
- Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 17:11:36 -0400
If you save the file as" MSDOS text with line breaks" or "MSDOS text with layout" it will keep all of the tab and line space settings. Sometimes there will be a glitch here and there, but normally it works just fine. Then you can just import it into AutoCAD by either dragging the icon onto the open drawing window or you can use the mtext command and then import. Make sure the file has the .txt extension after it also. Good Luck... Josh Marrow SGH Consulting Engineers San Francisco, CA
- Prev by Subject: Re: AutoCAD R14 question - THANKS!
- Next by Subject: AutoCad14
- Previous by thread: RE: AutoCAD R14 question
- Next by thread: Re: AutoCAD R14 question