Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: AutoCAD R14 question[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: AutoCAD R14 question
- From: "Michael Donoghue" <cmd(--nospam--at)ibm.net>
- Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 16:41:14 -0500
This is from memory so don't be too literal. I use Insert ->Ole Object. Then select "Create from file". Then browse for the file and select the one you need. Then size it to fit you space. You'll some time have to experiment in that the fonts can get distorted in the sizing or proportion of the window you create. With a little experimentation it will look... well Ok. There is a bit of art here.
- Prev by Subject: RE: AutoCAD R14 question
- Next by Subject: Re: AutoCAD R14 question - THANKS!
- Previous by thread: RE: AutoCAD R14 question -Reply
- Next by thread: [no subject]