Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[no subject][Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- From: "Wood, Chris" <CWood(--nospam--at)pcidesign.com>
- Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 17:14:02 -0500
I am so glad the likes of Bill Allen & Kate O'Brien et al are around so that the rest of us can know what to tolerate and how sensitive to be about our own personal matters of faith. Their level of tolerance is obviously more superior to the rest of us. This is either going to be a STRUCTURAL list or STRUCTURAL and anything else I feel like broadcasting list. If it is a STRUCTURAL list then tolerance and sensitivity aren't really going to be an issue. My 2 cents. I am also about one more 50 <DEL> day from signing off. Chris Wood "If it weren't for certain hyper-sensitive Christians (who seldom have made technical contributions anyway)" "Wouldn't it be nice if the Puritans would un-subscribe and the contributors remain?" Regards, Bill Allen
- From: Bill Allen, S.E.
- Prev by Subject: [no subject]
- Next by Subject: RE:
- Previous by thread: HP48G/GX RC design programs and jokes
- Next by thread: RE: