Subject:    PE Exam
Author: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org >
Date:       7/17/98 10:01 AM

I am taking the PE exam this fall in New York.  I am trying to decide
whether to take the civil exam or the structural exam.  I have a civil
degree but my experience is in structural (4+ years).  The other engineers
in my office who have taken the exam have only taken the civil exam.  I just
wanted to take the exam that best suits my abilities(easiest to pass) and
study effectively.

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=us-ascii">
<META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="MS Exchange Server version 5.0.1460.9">
<TITLE>PE Exam</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">I am taking the PE exam this fall in New York.&nbsp; I am trying to decide whether to take the civil exam or the structural exam.&nbsp; I have a civil degree but my experience is in structural (4+ years).&nbsp; The other engineers in my office who have taken the exam have only taken the civil exam.&nbsp; I just wanted to take the exam that best suits my abilities(easiest to pass) and study effectively.</FONT></P>

</BODY>
</HTML>