Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Can we vote?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: Shafat Qazi <seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Can we vote?
- From: "K. Hemmatyar" <kch(--nospam--at)ultranet.ca>
- Date: Sat, 18 Jul 1998 15:46:28 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Dear Shafat: - First thanks for your valuable efforts - With the recent issues (Indonesia, Misnomer,...) on "Political, Ethnical, Religious" topics, this is a suggestion: When someone joins the "seaint list serve", upon the confirmation of his/her "subscription" a message similar to the following can be sent: Dear new "seaint" list serve subscriber: This list is dedicated for the issues related to "structural engineering". Post of other material *related* to "Political, Ethnical, Religious" is prohibited and may result in a period of suspension. I also recommend once agreed, to circulate it as a reminder to ourselves. Can we vote on this? Regards: K. Hemmatyar, P. Eng. (structural) Vancouver, B.C.
- Prev by Subject: California SE exam: refreshing course
- Next by Subject: Can you help me?
- Previous by thread: Re: Seeking Employment in Southern California
- Next by thread: HUMOR: microsoft humor