Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
just another dirty joke[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: just another dirty joke
- From: "Gil R. Monsalud" <geosun(--nospam--at)pworld.net.ph>
- Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 22:19:48 +0800
from gods to dogs joke: One morning when I was jogging near a building under construction, a guard was talking to a man walking a dog and I heard something like. "What's that dog doing here?" asked the guard. "Oh nothing," the man replied, "he doesn't trust structural engineers anymore he's just holding the building for me so that I'd be safe from falling walls." ****
- Prev by Subject: Jobs: Design Engineer Position Open
- Next by Subject: just another engineering joke
- Previous by thread: Learning seismic analysis and design procedures using problem set examples.
- Next by thread: just another engineering joke