Re: potential solution to joke problem pls read & comment

I respond only to have my voice heard on this matter and to be counted.

I don't think we should have a separate list for jokes. If we could all
show a little restraint, tolerance, and consideration, we can all get
along just fine.  By each of us practicing each of the above, using the
delete button is not that big of a deal..

And if everyone would just quit complaining about the things they don't
like, it would reduce the amount of deletes necessary.  What's the
saying "don't sweat the little stuff"?  You cannot control other
people's behavior, so just blow it off.

Steve Privett