Re: potential solution to joke problem pls read & comment

I have read all the feedback and I feel that the list subscribers have a
"love and hate" relationship with jokes. I also reviewed the archives and
found out that there are only a handful of subscribers that like to send
jokes to this list. Some of those subscribers that were sending excessive
jokes have already been removed from this list.

I recommend we close this thread and get back to the regular stuff. If the
problems comes up again, we can deal with it swiftly then.

Thank you all for your excellent cooperation.

Shafat