Re: Learning seismic analysis and design procedures using pr

The International Conference of Building Officials has a web site:
www.icbo.org.
You might try this web site and see if you can order the book, "Seismic Design
of Buildings and Bridges", 1998 there.

I checked out the web site: www.icbo.org and you can leave a written message
outlining your needs to order an ICBO available document.  Please log in and
leave a message.   I logged in and left a message for ICBO to contact you, but
you better send in your own message also.

Thank you for reminding me that there are others who "subscribe" to the SEAOC
List Server from outside the United States and need email addresses, not just
telephone numbers.

Frank E. McClure   FEMCCLURE(--nospam--at)aol.com