RE:

I do realize that you contribute a lot to this list and therefore have more
latitude than us "lurkers" as far as comments. I have only been on the
internet and this list for a little over a month and hopefully will be able
to contribute like yourself. I just don't want to be as crotchety:-)
Chris Wood