Re: Seeking Employment in Southern California

Please send me a copy of your resume either by email or fax (916) 565-2828, attn:  Linda Hunter

Thanks
-----Original Message-----
From: B D Pham <bpham(--nospam--at)airmail.net>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Date: Saturday, July 18, 1998 2:34 PM
Subject: Seeking Employment in Southern California

Hi:

I am seeking a Structural Engineering position in Southern California.  I have over four years of experience designing residential and commercial building structures with cold-formed light gauge steel and structural steel.  Please email me for my resume or let me know if you know someone is hiring.

Thank You,

Bao D. Pham

Denton, Texas