From: Robert Grandmaison [mailto:robert(--nospam--at)mkmassociates.com]
Sent: Monday, July 20, 1998 9:19 AM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: AutoCAD DWF files

Bill:

I have not fiddled a whole lot with dwf's...but I have played with them
some. I've found that IE doesn't seem to like them as much as Netscape for
some reason....

What I would suggest is that you post this message to the Autodesk Internet
discussion group. If you point  your browser to www.autodesk.com and follow
the links to discussion groups you will see that there is one specifically
for Internet usage of AutoCAD. The real knowledgeable and helpful people
there will likely have a good response to your question.

Good luck,
Robert Grandmaison