Concrete Boat Ramps

Greetings from the brutally hot southwest (Austin, TX) !

I must provide guidance on a concrete boat ramp to be subject to fresh water level fluctuation. I can think of no special requirements, except a toewall to prevent undercutting, and perhaps a low slump mix to preclude shrinkage cracking for protecion of the reinforcing against corrosion.

I understand the COE has a document on this, however, I cannot locate it on their webserver. Does anyone have a reference on concrete boat ramps or any pertinent information that makes them different from a typical slab-on-grade from a structural design standpoint. Thanks.