Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: SEAOSC v. SEAOC[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: SEAOSC v. SEAOC
- From: "Caldwell, Stan" <scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 17:07:50 -0500
Shafat: Gosh, is SEAoSC going to be a detached entity floating in space? Then why not affiliate with SEAoT? After all, you're not that much farther west than our El Paso Chapter, and we're (relatively) easy to get along with! Sounds like ya'll have growing pains. I hope that is simply a power struggle, and not just another stupid religious squabble. Seriously, I'm confident that reason will prevail and that everything will work out for the best. Stan Caldwell in Dallas -----Original Message----- From: Shafat Qazi [mailto:seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org] Sent: Monday, July 20, 1998 4:31 PM To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org Subject: Re: SEAOSC v. SEAOC Lynn: The rumor is true. Here is the story that I got from my sources. On the July 18 SEAOC board meeting, John Price (SEAOSD) stated that if SEAOSC does not approve the proposed bylaws change within 2-3 weeks; then he will have a Special Meeting of the Board called to meet in Sept. and will begin EXPULSION proceedings against SEAOSC!
- Prev by Subject: Re: SEAOSC v. SEAOC
- Next by Subject: RE: SEAOSC v. SEAOC
- Previous by thread: Jobs: Design Engineer Position Open
- Next by thread: Re: SEAOSC v. SEAOC