From: Shafat Qazi [mailto:seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org]
Sent: Monday, July 20, 1998 4:31 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: SEAOSC v. SEAOC

Lynn:

The rumor is true. Here is the story that I got from my sources.

On the July 18 SEAOC board meeting, John Price (SEAOSD) stated that if
SEAOSC does not approve the proposed bylaws change within 2-3 weeks;
then
he will have a Special Meeting of the Board called to meet in Sept. and
will begin EXPULSION proceedings against SEAOSC!