RE: SEAOSC v. SEAOC

At 7/20/98 04:30 PM, you wrote:

>I believe it is time to seriously consider how well Mr. Price, Mr. Luttrell
>and Mr. Goldstein are serving this organization and, unless other
>information is brought to light, impeach both Mr. Price and Mr. Luttrell and
>fire Mr. Goldstein IMMEDIATELY!!
>
>Regards,
>Bill Allen

Bill:

I agree with you 100%. I recommend that we demand a letter of explanation
from John Price and have that posted to this list. I really like to hear
from him as to what on the earth he was thinking when he made a comment of
EXPELLING 42% of the membership.

As far as Alllen, I think he should simply NOT put forward his contract for
renewal, unless he likes to break this association apart.

Shafat