Subject: RE: SEAOSC v. SEAOC
Author:  MIME:scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com at INTERNET
Date:    7/20/98 11:36 PM

Shafat:

Gosh, is SEAoSC going to be a detached entity floating in space?  Then
why not affiliate with SEAoT?  After all, you're not that much farther
west than our El Paso Chapter, and we're (relatively) easy to get along
with!

Sounds like ya'll have growing pains.  I hope that is simply a power
struggle, and not just another stupid religious squabble.  Seriously, I'm
confident that reason will prevail and that everything will work out for
the best.

Stan Caldwell in Dallas