From: Ron Hamburger [mailto:roh(--nospam--at)eqe.com]
Sent: Monday, July 20, 1998 6:20 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: SEAOSC v. SEAOC

<snip>

What was not said, in
Shafat's report below is that the Board meeting on Saturday was
extremely productive, that there was reasoned and carefully
considered conversation and a free interchange of ideas throughout
the day.  Given this, it was unfortunate that John Price elected to
use such a heavy handed and extreme strategy, especially given the
cooperative nature of the meeting up until that time.

<snip>