RE: SEAOSC v. SEAOC

Though tempers certainly flared, I am hopeful that the productive
work that was done prior to the threat of expulsion has not been
lost.  I know that the SEAONC appointed directors to the board are
stilling willing to work with all parties to break out of our
deadlock and move forward.  I am confident that the SEAOSC directors
will also be eager to do this, once they have had time to reflect.

I think it is also worth noting that the attacks on Allen Goldstein
were not warranted.  He attempted to act as peace-maker and moderator
at Saturday's meeting and is continuing to do so.

> From:          "Bill Allen, S.E." <Bill(--nospam--at)AllenDesigns.com>
> To:            <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
> Subject:       RE: SEAOSC v. SEAOC
> Date:          Mon, 20 Jul 1998 18:10:36 -0700

> I have heard that the meeting, up until John Price's ultimatum, was
> extremely productive. It is not only unfortunate that Mr. Price took the
> meeting in the direction he did and essentially destroyed all the work that
> was accomplished up until that point. It seems to me that Mr. Price may not
> be the right person to lead SEAOC in the changes the organization wants to
> make.

Ronald O. Hamburger, SE
Regional Manager
EQE International, Inc.