Tortional effects from windloading

I am designing a flexible diaphragm structure that is a square 25'x25'.  I
would like to know if anyone can give me some imput on a proper way to
proportion the tortional effect onto my shearwalls.  I read the UBC and it
states that for seismic controlled structures you can take 30% of the
tortional loads into the shear walls, but it does not mention anything about
wind.  I would like to know if this 30% is also true for wind controlled
structures.

Thanks
Marlou, EIT
Robert Englekirk Inc.