Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Bylaws-(Regarding Dues)[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Bylaws-(Regarding Dues)
- From: "Barry H. Welliver" <wellive(--nospam--at)ibm.net>
- Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 07:16:53 -0600
Having moved to Utah three years ago, I seem to have purged my library of information regarding bylaws and specifically the dues requirements of the organization. I seem to remember a slight reduction if you lived more than so many miles from your home base. Seems there are a few of us northerns here looking to make the most of our bucks. Can someone fill me (us) in? Barry H. Welliver wellive(--nospam--at)ibm.net Now if this was touched by the recent bylaws revisions I'll flame.... I swear I'll flame..
- Prev by Subject: Building Modeling w/ underground levels
- Next by Subject: CA Seismic Hazard Zone Maps
- Previous by thread: Re: FW: seismic loads on post tensioned conc parking structures
- Next by thread: Gentlemen,