Bylaws-(Regarding Dues)

Having moved to Utah three years ago, I seem to have purged my library
of information regarding bylaws and specifically the dues requirements
of the organization. I seem to remember a slight reduction if you lived
more than so many miles from your home base. Seems there are a few of us
northerns here looking to make the most of our bucks.

Can someone fill me (us) in?

Barry H. Welliver
wellive(--nospam--at)ibm.net

Now if this was touched by the recent bylaws revisions I'll flame.... I
swear I'll flame..