Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Concrete Boat Ramps[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Concrete Boat Ramps
- From: "Michael Donoghue" <cmd(--nospam--at)ibm.net>
- Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 08:55:56 -0500
Pat, You also might want to look into the "Handbook fot the location, design, construction, operation, and maintenance of boat launching facilities" for SOBA (states organization for boting access. regards cmd -----Original Message----- From: Pat Bachman <BachmanPM(--nospam--at)c-b.com> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org> Date: 20 July, 1998 1:59 PM Subject: Concrete Boat Ramps Greetings from the brutally hot southwest (Austin, TX) ! I must provide guidance on a concrete boat ramp to be subject to fresh water level fluctuation. I can think of no special requirements, except a toewall to prevent undercutting, and perhaps a low slump mix to preclude shrinkage cracking for protecion of the reinforcing against corrosion. I understand the COE has a document on this, however, I cannot locate it on their webserver. Does anyone have a reference on concrete boat ramps or any pertinent information that makes them different from a typical slab-on-grade from a structural design standpoint. Thanks.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Concrete Boat Ramps
- Next by Subject: Concrete Boat Ramps
- Previous by thread: Re: Concrete Boat Ramps
- Next by thread: Concrete Boat Ramps