Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Bridge loading[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Bridge loading
- From: "Serroels, Chris/SAC" <CSerroel(--nospam--at)CH2M.com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 09:31:15 -0600
HS25 truck axle loads are equivalent to 1.25 times HS20 axle loads (25/20). The front axle for the HS25 is 1.25 * 8 k = 10 k. The back axles are 1.25 * 32 k = 40 k. -----Original Message----- From: Trobridge, Bruce [mailto:Bruce.Trobridge(--nospam--at)ogs.state.ny.us] Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 1998 8:24 AM To: 'SEAINT' Subject: Bridge loading Someone I work with was asked to do a design for a bridge. He was told that HS25 is the standard loading. Does anyone know what the corresponding axle loads for this loading would be?
- Prev by Subject: Bridge loading
- Next by Subject: RE: Bridge loading
- Previous by thread: Re: Bridge loading
- Next by thread: RE: Bridge loading