Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
still another engineering joke[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: still another engineering joke
- From: "Gil R. Monsalud" <geosun(--nospam--at)pworld.net.ph>
- Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 23:25:07 +0800
a conversation between two structure(al) members: Restrained beam talking to a Simply supported beam: " I wish I'm also like you single, unattached, has more freedom to move around and most of the time on top of the other members." Simply supported beam to Restrained beam: " yeah, my life is exciting alright except for this big fat slab on top of me which I have to carry wherever I go." ****
- Prev by Subject: Re: Steel: Moments in joist seats.
- Next by Subject: stitching digital Photograph into a panoramic view.
- Previous by thread: Re: Bridge loading
- Next by thread: SEAOC vs SEAOSC