SEAOC vs SEAOSC PS

I would like to hear from those who were involved with SEAOC before we had
a State Office, did this type of termoil exist before a State Office.

My experience the last year has been on GIANT issue after another leading
to words said in anger, are we being played against each other for some
reason.  What are the feelings of the SEAONC Board not just the SEAONC
Delegates to SEAOC.

Bill Warren, SE
SEAOSC Board of Directors
Newport Beach, CA