seismic criteria

I am designing a building at a military base in North Carolina according
to seismic criteria TM 5-809-10.  This document relies heavily on
SEAOC's blue book, however Table 1-D, Importance Factor and Table 1-G,
Approved System Coefficent are not reproduced in the TM.  Please tell me
if the importance factor given in UBC Table 16-K is equivalent to SEAOC
1-D and if UBC TAble 16-N is equivalent to SEAOC 1-G.  If the UBC tables
are not equivalent, where can I quickly get tables 1-D and 1-G?  The
firm is in the process of ordering a copy of the blue book.

Thanks,
Jim Hester
Zapata Engineering