RE: List suspension - in defense of Wildwoman

I'm not saying "yea" or "nay" to the controversy ongoing (I just hit the DEL key, most of the time), but I think it wise not to overreact.

There's no "First Amendment" on a private mailing list.  The listowner(s) can do whatever is deemed necessary.

So, instead of trying to ELEVATE this dispute to the level of social revolution, why not stick to the real point:  is this a proper way to behave between peers and colleagues.

Aim the quote, below, and the Clintonistas and their ilk, where it rightly needs to be pointed.