RE: List suspension - in defense of Wildwoman

Kind of speaks for the SEAOC v SEAOSC issues as well.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nick Arenson [mailto:arenson(--nospam--at)klaa.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 1998 11:54 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: List suspension - in defense of Wildwoman

"You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets
of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police. Yet in their
hearts their is unspoken - unspeakable! - fear. They are afraid of words
and thoughts! Words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home, all the
more powerful because they are forbidden. These terrify them. A little
mouse - a little tiny mouse! - of thought appears in the room, and even
the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic."

-Winston Churchill

Fight Censorship

Nicholas Arenson, PE