From: V Peter Lalas +ADw-LALASVP+AEA-sverdrup.com+AD4-
To: seaint+AEA-seaint.org +ADw-seaint+AEA-seaint.org+AD4-
Date: Tuesday, July 21, 1998 6:41 AM
Subject: Gentlemen,

+AD4-Gentlemen,
+AD4-Please remove me from your mailing list.  I simply cannot keep up with all
the mail that I'm getting.  I wish that I could.
+AD4-
+AD4-
+AD4-
+AD4-
+AD4AKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKg- +ACoAKgAqACoAKgAq- +ACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACo- +ACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKg- +ACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACo- +ACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACo- +ACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACo- +ACoAKgAq-
+AD4AKg-   This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
+AD4AKg-   Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
+AD4AKg-   subscribe (no fee) to the list, send email to
+AD4AKg-   admin+AEA-seaint.org and in the body of the message type
+AD4AKg-   +ACI-join seaint+ACI- (no quotes). To Unsubscribe, send email
+AD4AKg-   to admin+AEA-seaint.org and in the body of the message
+AD4AKg-   type +ACI-leave seaint+ACI- (no quotes). For questions, send
+AD4AKg-   email to seaint-ad+AEA-seaint.org. Remember, any email you
+AD4AKg-   send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
+AD4AKg-   without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
+AD4AKg-   site at: http://www.seaint.org
+AD4AKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKg- +ACoAKgAqACoAKgAq- +ACoAKgAqACoAKgAq- +ACoAKgAqACoAKgAq- +ACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACo- +ACoAKgAqACoAKgAq- +ACoAKgAqACoAKgAq- +ACoAKgAqACoAKgAqACoAKg-
+AD4-